Top 10 Best NFL jerseys of all time

Over the years of the NFL, the jersey selection has evolved. And with that new concepts designs and colors have been introduced for new teams. But only a select few have gone down in history and would be jerseys anyone would get if they saw them because of their uniqueness and cool designs.

Number 10: New England Patriots AFL 50th Anniversary Home Uniforms 

These jerseys used a very nice red it wasn’t the dark typical red it was the lighter red. And it complimented well with the Blue and White stripes on the pants and Jerseys.

Number 9: Seahawks Throwback 90th Anniversary Home Jerseys 

It takes a spin-off of the new blue they use on their jerseys. And it’s a lighter approach all around from the green to the blue, and the silver on the helmet helps bring out the colors.

Number 8: Classic Atlnata Falcons Red Jerseys 

The all-red was a great approach that is no longer around anymore. But when it was in use it was a very nice touch, with no countering colors it made for a very clean look for the falcons.

Number 7: Classic Eagles Road Kelly Green Jerseys 

A very cool green spin-off of what they rock now in the current days.  These were a very simple jersey build,  and one they should bring back.

Number 6: Classic Los Angeles Rams Home Jerseys 

The Blue and yellow instantly catch the eye a very vibrant but effective combination. Making it a very flashy jersey to rock. An all-time classic for the Rams.

Number 5: Classic Eagles Home Kelly Green Jerseys 

The Eagles have just produced some of the coolest jerseys of all time. And we aren’t even done yet there is still one more on the list. They use the same Kelly Green color they did on their away jersey, and it has to be one of the coolest colors ever. And it’s exactly why they started to reintroduce them into their current jersey rotation which was a great call.

Number 4: Houston Oilers home Jerseys

Baby blue is the best color of all time. As it is gaining in popularity by the year in all types of clothes. Which is why this jersey is gaining in popularity every year. It’s just such a subtle and cool color combo that looks good with anything and is an all-time classic that needs to make a comeback with the Texans somehow.

Number 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Creamsicle Jerseys 

These are just a very cool color combo that you wouldn’t expect the Buccaneers to drop. It is a very fresh and simple color, and a jersey design the Buccaneers need to continue to rock with and carry on because wow they are cool.

Number 2: Steelers Bumble Bee Classic Jerseys 

These are without a doubt one of the best jersey combinations of all time. The subtle stripes and colors that still correspond to the Steeler’s colors but in a very unique spin make it a very nice look. Also, it looks like a bumble Bee which gives it its unique look. This is one of the best jerseys to ever be released.

Number 1: Eagles 75th Anniversary Jerseys

A look that you would never expect to see which is why it’s at the top of the list, and of course it’s the Eagles. When you think of Eagles you think of Green, but these jerseys are Blue and Yellow and are so unlike the Eagles. Which draws you in and makes you like them. The most unique jersey a team has ever dropped, but you can’t help but fall in love with them.