JV baseball completes a three-game sweep against the Lowell Red Arrows

JV baseball came out on top against the Red Arrows to secure the season sweep and remain undefeated after Wednesday’s 10-5 win over Lowell.

With a tug of war playstyle through the first few innings, the Rangers first scored on an error, followed by a single from sophomore Josh Tellier in the second inning. The Lowell Red Arrows then answered with a run of their own, but the Rangers retaliated with one more run and added salt to the wound. Josh hit another single, scoring another run for the team as well.

Sophomore Jacob Robertson secured the win on the mound for the Rangers. Jacob struck out six batters and walked one. The JV Rangers tallied 12 hits in the game, with sophomores Trevor Williams, Matthew Seurnyck, and Roman Brummel collecting multiple hits for FHC. 

Notably, Trevor went 3-for-3 at the plate to lead his team in hits, with two of his three hits being doubles roped into the outfield. Sophomore speedster Jacob Harleton stole two bases within the game to add to an already powerful offensive engine. With a stiff fight from the Red Arrows in the first couple of innings, the boys took charge and ran off with the win.

JV baseball ended the game in a 10-5 win over the Lowell Red Arrows, adding another sweep into the book for FHC and another victory to its 8-game win column. The team will take on the Fighting Scots of Caledonia on Friday, April 29, at 4:00 p.m with an 8-0 record.