Kansas City Chiefs: Dynasty in the Making

With the Super Bowl just a week away, I feel like this year will feature an unpopular but very entertaining Super Bowl.

There is no doubt that what the Chiefs have done the past few years is absolutely remarkable. Despite the slander on Mahomes and every other thing possible surrounding their team, like Taylor Swift, they always find a way to prevail.

I like the Chiefs in this matchup by a long shot. They are an all-around stacked team and show up in the playoffs; also, when you have the best QB in the league by a mile, the games are already in your favor. I think the Chiefs will be able to break down the Niners’ defense with their steady run game and the ability to let Mahomes dissect the defense, I think Mahomes will through for over 200 yards and have at least three touchdowns. Also, this defense for the Chiefs comes alive in the playoffs, they smother the line of scrimmage and bottle up any receiver down the field no matter who he is.  The only problem the Chiefs may run into is stopping Christian McCaffrey; he is an absolute animal and the best running back in the league.

Also, I think the Niners just aren’t built for these moments. The whole playoffs, they’ve barely been winning games against teams they should’ve won. They had to come from behind against the Packers and then erase their huge deficit in their worst first half all year in the NFC championship against the Lions. For these reasons, I think they will fold in crucial moments or have mental lapses, and that’s when the Chiefs will take advantage of you.

All in all, I think the Chiefs will win this game, and I think Mahomes will sour with Kelce being a huge component. I think it’s bound to happen for the Chiefs as well to win their fourth Super Bowl in five seasons. The Chiefs have everything figured out and always come into these games with the right schemes and execute perfectly, and it will just be too tough for the Niners to overcome. Also, I think Purdy will be too new to this setting, and I think he sees a struggling offense just like they did against the Ravens in the regular season.

I predict the final score to be 31-17 Chiefs over the Niners; the MVP will be Mahomes. I also bet you Mahomes goes for over 200 yards and has three touchdowns, and Purdy has two interceptions and less than 150 yards and only one touchdown. The leading rusher will be McCaffrey, and the leading receiver will be Kelce. These are my predictions for the Super Bowl. I don’t see anyone stopping the Chiefs with their coaching and the amount of weapons they have. But it should be a very entertaining game.