JV golf wins 188-201 in a close match against rival FHN

The boys JV golf team was at Thornapple Pointe in its last match of the season against rival Forest Hills Northern. The match was neck and neck all the way through, with a very important putt from freshman Mathew Taylor, a team captain, to seal and end the match.

Once again, freshman Brett Comiskey scored the lowest round with a 45, standing as one of the most consistent players on the team with a super bright future. Along with fellow freshmen Matthew, Lucas Stiles, J Coe, and Cam Svoboda, the future is bright for the boys golf program.

The boys ended their season with an astounding 10-3-1 record, recording two third-place finishes as well as a first-place finish in the three tournaments that they competed in.

Even with an overall young group consisting of mostly freshmen, the team was able to be one of the most successful teams in the conference and the area.

With the season now being wrapped up and summer just around the corner, Cam along with the other underclassman on the team will work to refine their game to hopefully have a chance at varsity next year. As for the upperclassman, they are looking to be some top golfers, and hopefully get the chance to golf at the varsity level next season.