The home for coverage of all FHC athletics

Why EA Sports College Football 25 is the Biggest Game the Sports World has Ever Seen

Every single year, the video game sports world is hyped up by the continuous releases of Madden, Fifa, NHL, and NBA 2K. These games have taken the sports gaming industry by storm as they create a lot of buzz and are enjoyed by almost everyone who likes playing video games. These sports games have always been the go-to for years upon years. But this July 19th the sports video game world is gonna see a familiar friend return that hasn’t been seen since 2014 and it is gonna take the sports gaming world by storm and change it for years to come. And this long-awaited return is for EA Sports College Football 25.

Since being announced it was gonna return it’s all sports fans have been talking about. The reason there hasn’t been a college sports game since 2014 is because of the name, image, and likeness surrounding all of the players and the whole college sports world. The reason EA had to discontinue it was that they were using players’ names and their images in a game they didn’t agree to be in or get paid to be in, and because of this, a tone of players sued EA Sports, and because of all these players that went crazy asking for all this money EA Sports had to pull the game because of how much it was going to cost. But now that NIL is in full swing and it is figured out,  EA Sports was able to offer every player and university a reasonable amount of money so they could create the game and carry it out legally. And since announcing the return the hype around this game has been massive.

People love college games and want to play them becasue of the different environments and how much more unique it is than the NFL. In Madden, you have the same 32 stadiums every year, and none of them have marching bands, fight songs, or unique traditions. But in the College football game, there are 134 stadiums, each team’s fight song, marching bands, and unique traditions if your team has one, there are also 134 unique playbooks that allow the user of the game to explore how each team structures themselves,  and not to mention ist finally gonna be something a little different then madden. The people who helped create the game have even disclosed publically that the game will be nothing like Madden which is a big win for many people who have been playing EA sports games because a lot of players wanted a new unique feel that is unlike Madden,  which is what they finally got.

Also, the time and effort that has gone into this game have people very excited. People are super excited that it isn’t just a Madden clone and that EA Sports has taken the time to make this game unique to the feel of the college football world. It’s also gonna be fun to play with real-life college athletes again in a video game setting, as a lot of them are becoming more famous and faces of their universities.

All in all, everyone who is a fan of sports games should be extra excited about this game. I feel like EA Sports has absolutely nailed everything about college football and what college football represents perfectly. This will be the best sports game to ever be released and won’t even close.