JV baseball takes care of Greenville

With JV baseball already on a hot streak, the team kept rolling into a single game against Greenville. 

Sophomore Matthew Seurynck was on the bump for the boys and threw an incredible game. However, the offense shined the most here for the boys. Sophomore Josh Tellier was 4-4 at the plate with a near cycle, missing only a home run. 

The boys tallied a total of 11 runs in just the third inning. The sophomores Hayden Myers, Josh Tellier, Matthew Seurynck, Drew Fortino, and Charlie Cole drove in runs throughout the inning along with freshman Max Richardson and his fair share of hard hits. 

The two standout players for the game were Seurynck on the mound and Tellier at the plate. Seurynck only allowed one hit for Greenville while striking out five. The boys tallied 17 hits on the day. The final score came to a whopping 20-0 win for the boys.

Game two presented the boys’ second no-hitter of the year with sophomore Trevor Williams on the mound. Sophomore Alex Brown led the charge by singling in the second inning, scoring the first two runs. Like last game, Tellier collected more hits and RBIs for the team. The only runs came from passed balls, concluding the second game 10-2 for the Rangers’ fifth win.

The team is now 5-0 on the season. JV baseball plays its next game at Lowell on Monday, April 25, at 4:15 pm.